Parkhouse Personnel
Jobs For People - People For Jobs
REC membership
21 May 2019
2 jobs online
Skip Navigation Linkshome > Job Seekers > Advice Centre > Tax Matters

tax matters

We aim to get all of our temporaries onto the correct tax code as quickly as possible. If you're in possession of the tax form P45, hand it to your Parkhouse consultant with your first timesheet. If you don't have a P45, then we'll provide you with form P46 for your completion. You may be taxed at a higher rate until we're notified by the tax office as to what your tax code should be.

If you're a student we'll provide you with form P38. This will exempt you from paying tax during school holidays or until you reach the single persons tax threshold. If you're starting your first employment since leaving full-time education, we'll provide you with form P46. If eligible, this signed declaration will authorise our payroll department not to tax you until you've reached your earnings threshold.

To find out your tax office details, please contact your local consultant.

If you're a married woman paying reduced National Insurance contributions, please let us have your certificate of election. If you are over retirement age, please let us have your certificate of exemption.